(781) 789 1898
TexTexin @ XenCraft · com
- Internationalized numerous applications for Japan, Korea, China, Thailand as well as Europe, LATAM, and the Middle East.
- Internationalization architect experienced with double-byte,
bidirectional, Unicode, and numerous code pages and character
encodings as well as cultural differences for all regions of the
world. Specialized in high performance text processing.
- Software architect experienced in ISAM and relational database internals, word processor, spreadsheet,
software development tools (compiler, simulator, cross-development environments) and operating system design. Experienced with
C/C++, Java, PHP and several other programming languages.
- Contributor and advocate for software standards, particularly Unicode and Web internationalization.
- Extensive hands-on management experience building international
teams, shepherding projects to completion, emphasizing quality, and establishing
- Proven track-record creating successful Systems,
Developer and Localization Tools, Network, Database, Office (Spreadsheet, Word Processing, etc.), Modeling software, embedded systems and
Web applications for search, social networking, and e-Commerce.
- Extensively traveled. Excellent communication skills. Frequent speaker at software and internationalization conferences.
2002-Present XenCraft, Bay Area, CA
2002-Present Founder, Globalization Consultant, Xen Master
Globalization consulting, training and products
Recent projects include:
- Design best practices and i18n migration strategy for e-Commerce company
- Lead i18n library and Unicode support for PHP
- Establish best practices for leading internet search and publishing company
- Create Japanese version of Microsoft Exchange backup, restore and storage systems
- Create globalization strategy and best practices for multinational corporation
- Assemble a centralized localization team, define best practices, implement vendor management, negotiate new pricing, recommend localization tools strategy
- Implement Unicode collation and word indexing
- Assess Java and C++ software for support of Japanese and Asian languages and provide detailed recommendations
- Assess C++ application for Unicode-enabling and CJKT languages
- Define Unicode conversions for specialized character set encodings
- Deliver tutorials on internationalization, character sets and Unicode to software development organizations
- Implement high-performance encoding/decoding algorithms
- Assess Progress 4GL-based client-server application for European and Asian markets.
- Deliver training for internationalizing Web applications to software development organization
For more details, see Tex Texin on LinkedIn